I develop and write exceptional (world-class) Business Plans. Writer is a 37+ year Certified Management Consultant, M.Sc., MBA. Market value for these Business Plans is $10,000 and up. I offer a budget plan, with staggered payments, for those clients who are cash strapped.
- Have written 100's of plans, proposals, and reports. Can also design and develop Funding Proposals, Strategic Plans, Marketing Plans, Project Plans, Recovery Plans, etc.
- Can also assist with project implementation, including turnarounds or de-railed projects.
- Operate and can supply these services internationally using virtual/web-based technology.
You must be as passionate, committed to excel, and attentive (including responding to emails, etc.) as I would in helping to prepare your Business Plan and to the success of your business.
Most respondents indicate that they are "cash strapped without much money". Please don't respond if you don't value this expertise and aren't prepared to put a market value on this skill. Most respondents want a Business Plan for nominal amounts (such as a few hundred dollars), which is very unrealistic for a comprehensive, rigorous, high-quality world-class Business Plan. Parts of the Business Plan can be structured for key "questions to answer" (e.g., Competitor Analysis) with sub-prices.
Price: Negotiable, but a Business Plan starts at $5,000 and up, depending on purpose and complexity.
Two of the first and most important questions (from my point of view) you will asked are:
- "What is your budget range for the development of the Business Plan?"; and
- "Do you have this financing or capital to pay for the service already set aside?".
The purpose of answering these two questions is not to maximize the spending of your money but whether you are properly and accurately valuing this world-class expertise.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|